Canaria

[Done] Halloween Event 2019

spacer.png
Register | Website | Discord

spacer.png

Welcome to Unethical Ragnarok Online, Halloween 2019 Event! 
(October 31 - November 10)

To start of, there are different events that you can participate for this Halloween Event. Note that, only 3 mini in-game events will be revealed on the day of the event each day. It will be shuffled so stay tuned for our announcement in Discord under #event-board for in-game events! 

Each of the following day, there will be 4 winners from the event until the duration. 
(1 raffle winner + 3 winners from the event in-game).

All Participants - You'll get 'Fall 2019' role and you can enter to our raffle until November 10 (you can only win once, there will be 10 winners for this).
10 Raffle Winners - Discord Giveaway Bot pick for winners, Halloween 2019 Raffle Winner Role, Raffle prize. (see raffle prizes below).
All players (including raffle winners) - Discord Giveaway Bot pick for 'Special Prize' among the raffle winners and everyone.
Event in-game Winners - Halloween 2019 Winner Role, In-game Prizes.

spacer.png

- Raffle Event
- Scavenger Hunt Event

spacer.png

Mini in-game events will be revealed each day. Stay tuned for our announcement 
in #event-board for the events in-game. Note that, there will be 3 in-game events per day.

spacer.png

- Follow the event instuctions.
- Everything in discord and in-game rules still applies on this event.
- 3 event tasks will be revealed per day.
- React to the final message on (#ue-o-ween-details) text channel in Discord to obtain
 the 'Fall 2019' role to get access to the following event channels.

(Note: below the message in #ue-o-ween-details text channel under the Event category, react the
final message to obtain the Fall 2019 role to get access to this following event below on our
discord.)

spacer.png

spacer.png

PRIZES

spacer.png
 Fallen Bishop Ghost (5 winners)

spacer.png
Hanging Dolls (5 winners)

(Note: After the announcement of the Raffle for the 10th day (Nov 9th),
there will be another Raffle for everyone (including the raffle winners) for the 'Raffle Grand Prize')

SPECIAL PRIZES

spacer.png
 Hellfire

spacer.png
Blood Aura

spacer.png
Demigod Skulls

Raffle Grand Prize Winner will pick only one of the following headgear that we provided above.

spacer.png

Uh oh! This guy needs your help!

Can you help him?

spacer.png

He's waiting for you in malaya 193 228 help him gather all the items he needs and in-return, he will give you a reward!

Edited by Canaria
  • Like 1

1dfacc06995db9b506115a6672a87979.jpg

Write only if you are serious! Bonnie. Age 27.
My new photos and sexy videos here Click!

Over 7K+ user reviews to help you find the best online dating sites and apps. Compare It is also available in 5 different languages.
datingjoin one of the best online dating sites for single professionals. Meet smart, single men85% Highly Educated. Our members hold an
1. Finding a soul mate can cost you. As the data breach of the adultery website, , has shown, online dating doesn't come
Guardian Soulmates online dating website in the UK.Step 3: Become a subscriber. As a subscriber, you'll be able to see the full range of photos on other
Results 641 - 648Old-fashioned Conservative: Author of two books and founder of a website. Kitty dad . Work part-time as a restaurant manager to pay the bills
A fraud is sweeping online dating sites, according to a special report in this month's issue of Glamour Magazine. Recommended videos.
104, 120, 221 for complex sites, 130 computer-aided analysis, 133 credibility,245 ESR dating, 243 uranium-series dating, 237 Tell el Dab'a (Egypt), 84-87,
A Manhattan man who hired a luxury dating service to help him find love instead found a money pit, a lawsuit claims. The Washington
Turns out dating "leagues" exist, but they're not as fixed as you'd think.users of online dating sites spend most of their time trying to contact people out ofpeaks at age 50, women's starts high at 18 and drops from there.
It's owned by the developers of Badoo, another dating appsite, andis also an app within Facebook, so teens under 18 can access it there.
Jewish Senior Dating is the best online dating site for jewish senior singles to meet each other. Join now and find jewish singles over 50 on
2016, 5(4), 62;This study focuses on niche dating sites for older adults, one of the fastest growing
Like Tinder IAC, + this dating service will only show users' first names. (That's useful, given that so many people tell fibs on dating sites.).
Is this the most shallow dating site in the world? Or is it actually no different from Tinder and Ok Cupid?
Here are 11 online dating profile tips from experts in online dating to help you I've worked at the online dating site and app Zoosk for over five
For a few years of my life, I did online dating to death. I became single at 44. Fromand Plenty of Fish to Tinder, I tried them all.
1 day ago Match, which is owned by billionaire Barry Diller's IACInterActiveCorp, runs dozens of dating sites like Tinder, OKCupid, Plenty of Fish and
Dating men of any age presents its own unique set of challenges: In high school you get fumbling boys, confused about where to put their body
While I'm definitely not an expert, I have been doing this whole dating thing for a while, which, personally, I think makes me more qualified to
In a recent survey by the popular dating site, researchers analyzed They say 27 is the magic age when Facebook opens the floodgates to
According to a recent poll from the online dating site Zoosk, almost 86% of Zoosk users are looking for a long-term relationship. And no, that's
I'm 44 and it seems men my age want to date women in their late 20searly 30s.On dating sites, the only women who get in touch seem to just want a
Here are the five best online dating sites that'll help you find whatever andas it gathers detailed information about you to analyze 29 unique personality traits
EL COJON, CA - One of the dangers of online dating is that you never know who's going to ring your bell. For some women in southern
What people get up to when they're dating online and what are the potential dangers ofonline dating to be a good way of meeting people had grown to 59%.from online dating sites, and people aged 65+ are more concerned about fraud.
1931) - a site created with help from Native American Authors Project; renga - a form of Japanese collaborative poetry dating back to the twelfth
According to this Huffington Post article on dating after 50, the ratio of men to women shifts By ages 70-74, the ratio is 4 single women to 1 single man.
Online dating can be overwhelming for anyone but especially as a single The app-based dating site has 35 million users around the world, and pullsMy good friend is 55 and an accomplished professional with a grown
russian-dating-site-pictures-23. russian-dating-site-pictures-23. ADVERTISEMENT. Mutually PRIVACY POLICYTERMS OF SERVICECONTACT. Copyright
Meet up. As an online dating sites. We recommend online chat rooms for online dating websites, i am using online teen dating sites of u. Childs why pay for

Keys:
christian dating for free
dating quotes
dating sites for singles
christian dating site
the dating chat
dating sites for free
teen dating sites
dating games for girls
cupid dating site
indian dating sites
online dating ukraine